BUFFALO COOL SCHOOL PLUNGE
The Cool School Polar Plunge is at Buffalo High School for the first year ever!
|Wave/Group number||Time excused to change||Plunge time||Time out of locker room/bathroom|
|1||2:35 p.m.||2:45 p.m.||3 p.m.||2||2:45 p.m.||2:55 p.m.||3:05 p.m.||3||2:55 p.m.||3:05 p.m.||3:10 p.m.||4 (and all staff)||3:05 p.m.||3:15 p.m.||3:25 p.m.||5 (anyone who can’t Plunge 4th block)||3:25 p.m.||3:30 p.m.||3:40 p.m.|
– Students and staff must check in in the cafeteria before school in the morning to register, get their prizes and find out what wave they will be in.
– All staff will Plunge in wave 4 or 5 (or after school at 3:30 p.m.). Their students will be released early. Specially designated classroom staff will need to Plunge earlier on their prep before students arrive back to class.
– Non-Plungers will not be able to watch this year, but we’re going to try and set up a livestream so you can watch it from your classrooms.
– Students and staff can sign up the morning of the Plunge. Just remember to bring dry clothes!
– All participants need to raise $50 to Plunge. If a student signs up the day of the Plunge and does not have $50, we have an “Angel” account that we’re using to raise money that we can manually track. You can donate to the Angel account if you aren’t going to Plunge.