Special Olympics Minnesota (SOMN) is pleased to once again offer Revenue Sharing for all eligible Plunge teams! A percentage of funds they raise online can be redirected back to SOMN delegation and Unified Champion School teams. The more your team fundraises and gets involved with Special Olympics Minnesota, the more your team gets back from Special Olympics Minnesota.
Submit the online Plunge Revenue Share Application for Delegations prior to your participation in the Plunge.
Make sure that your delegation’s Plunge team is registered and your team name is formatted correctly with your area and delegation code listed before your team name—for example, 06.DMA Duluth All Stars.
Not sure what your delegation code is? Contact email@example.com.
Recruit, donate, go raise funds! The bigger your team and the more money you raise, the more financial support your delegation will receive!
Make sure your school’s Plunge team is registered under the K/12 or College/University category.
Complete the school Plunge Revenue Share Application for Schools and submit it online prior to your participation in the Plunge.
Unified Champion Schools: We will send 50% of what you raise online back to your UCS club.
All other Schools teams: We will send 35% of what you raise online back to your specific club, teams, class, etc.
Recruit, donate, go raise funds! The bigger your team and the more money you raise, the more financial support your school will receive!
– Revenue share funds will be processed approximately 3 weeks after the Plunge season.
– Each Plunger participating in a Cool School Plunge must raise a minimum of $50 to participate.
– Each Plunger participating in a traditional Polar Plunge must raise a minimum of $75 to participate.
– Only online donations submitted on plungemn.org count towards the portion of your team’s fundraising total that is eligible for Revenue Share. The thermometers on your team’s page reflect both online and offline donations that have been received, so they are not an accurate representation of your revenue share amount.
– The goal of the Plunge revenue share opportunity is to support SOMN Delegations and Unified Champion Schools and grow Plunge participation. In the spirit of this support, teams are not allowed to join existing Plunge teams to receive additional revenue. Please form your own team and recruit new Plungers!